In order to enhance the exterior of your home, you have to maintain the beauty of your garden area which you can do it by cleaning your garden area properly and make it green as always. To give spice to your garden area, add a lawn turf to the garden. Now the question arises what is the lawn turf? The lawn turf is the general term which makes the garden perfect if you use it for landscaping. There are different varieties of the grass available in the market including the centipede, zoysia, and the St. Augustine grasses. They are the ornamental grasses which are taller in size as well as larger and more inclined which comes with the high price because these types of grasses are used for luxurious carpets which you can use for creating the sports fields and playgrounds. You may also check the best cordless hedge trimmer.
Advantages and its positive impacts
- The lawn turf is easy to maintain and is even in looks which enhance the landscaper’s convenience.
- In the summers, these lawn turfs help in cooling the soil area as well as its surroundings which thereby reduces the electricity cost.
- During the heavy rainfalls, these type of lawn turfs helps you prevent the soil from flooding and erosion if it is properly planted, as the lawn turf’s roots have the ability to absorb lots of quantity of the water.
Disadvantages and its adverse effects
- The lawn turfs are more prone to the pests, diseases and have various types of soil problems which in turn cause various unwanted spots and ruins the garden area. It also leads to the ending of the lifespan of the garden.
- If you have pets or dogs nearby your area then you have to undergo for the cleaning of your grass more frequently as the dog’s urine can cause the severe damage to your lawn.
- It also needs lots of maintenance, so to maintain the garden area properly you have to regularly give the water to the garden, trimming is to be done on a regular basis, as well as protects the garden from different pests including the grubs, worms, and bugs. Grubs are the small size larvae which produce the brown color patches whereas the bugs and worms cause the tiny holes which deplete the nutrients of the plants.
In order to maintain it properly, you can hire any of the professional or you can ask any of your friends to do the job.